Sunday, August 30, 2009

updates...

Well, on the personal front...as I watch my Denver Broncos get killed by the Chicago Bears and Jay Whiner Cutler...

I am still suffering from hip/lower back pain caused by my Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction. I am doing the exercises and stretches prescribed by my physical therapist as well as some good videos on You Tube. After bring to the physical therapist 2 times for this I felt that I had it under control, however after the San Diego Marathon I stopped doing the exercises and stretched and now that I have started to get somewhat serious about my running the pain is back as bad as ever. But I am serious about doing the Denver marathon or at least half marathon and I will keep doing what I need to do . I have found some stretches and exercises that really seem to help, and as soon as I can get Lyndsey up to pulling my right leg as hard as she can to try and snap my SI joint into place, I feel that I will be doing well. Right now if I keep it at 10:30 per mile or slower I feel ok, but faster or downhill will cause a real pain in the joint and lower back.
If I go back to Denver I will go on another Invesco Field tour and spend the day at the best brewery anywhere, Great Divide. Try the 15th anniversary, it is the best beer I have ever had.

Do you need proof that American can run with the worlds best? watch Ritz...




----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Three 6 Mafia - Shake My
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: