Sunday, August 9, 2009

It dawned on me that I have been slacking on updating the upcoming races here in Arizona, and with the summer heat starting to go away (see I can be a positive thinker!) and the best winter running weather in the country coming up soon I will update the schedule of races.


9/6/09 8:00 AM 39th Annual ARR Jerome Hill Climb 4.6 miles, pretty much straight up. Maybe if you are lucky, Maynard from Tool will be there (I doubt it as they are on tour). He was a cross country runner at West Point you know. And he lives there.

9/13/09 7:17 AM Arizona Road Racers I-Did-A-Green-Run
10k Run, 5k Run, 1 mile Fun Run/Walk Not sure about the time, must have some significance.

9/26/09 7:00 AM Moon Valley Grasshopper Bridge 5K 5K Run, 5K Walk
Fairly good competition at this event.

10/3/09 8:00 AM Rim Country Challenge Half Marathon Like altitude? This one is for you. http://www.rimcountrychallenge.com

10/10/09 Solstice Mountain trail run. Very fun, very high altitude!!! http://www.natra.org/

10/10/09 7:15 AM Cactus ChaCha Trail Runs 7 and 3 mile trail runs, great breakfast burritos at the finish. I will be there this year as I prepare for the Denver marathon. http://www.cactuschacha.com/

10/31/09 Javelina Jundred 100 miles, on Halloween. Have fun!!! www.javelinajundred.com

12/6/09 7:30 AM Runners Den/Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon and 5K Good race that usually draws several elite runners from Flagstaff to town, and is a good tune up for the P.F. Chang’s Rock and Roll Marathon. http://www.raceplaceevents.com/event.php?event=401003

12/20/09 8:00 AM 15th Annual Arizona Road Racers Desert Classic 30K, 5K and 30K Relay 30K Run, 5K Run, 30K Relay Run Great event, give it a try!

1/24/10 6:00 AM Carlsbad Marathon & Half Marathon Full marathon Run, Half Marathon Run Not in Arizona, but I love Carlsbad. I will live there some day.

2/6/10 Sedona Marathon. I WILL be there this year in my adopted home. www.sedonamarathon.com


----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Puddle of Mudd - Famous
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: