Thursday, April 9, 2009

Need a running group?

I have been told that Foothills Sports Medicine is going to be launching their new summer running program, so if you live in the North Peoria/Glendale areas give Jan Howard a call at 602-301-9327 for more info (dates, location, pricing, etc.) One great thing about training with Foothills is that if any injuries come up, you have access to the physical therapists right away and they are very experienced with runners.

Also, if you are in the market for shoes, enter the code “runfaraz” at Running Company Shoes for nice discount.

If you haven’t yet registered for the San Diego RNR, price goes up $10 on April 18th. Registration page...

Also code “SENDOFF” was good for $15 off, I don’t know if it is still active or not.

Big weekend of running for me, I will hit 26 miles total between Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is Easter and family is coming over, so perhaps they won’t mind my snoring on the couch while kids search for eggs.

Here is a new Japanese running site (In English), I will be there for the Tokyo Marathon-one of these days. I do have a copy of Japanese for dummies, and that is me.


----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Jupiter One - Fire Away
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: