Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting better!

My leg/hip/back has been feeling a lot better lately, it is almost like getting back out and going for longer runs has kicked everything back to where it needed to be. That and a lot of stretching and yoga.

I am trying to keep an eye on this swine flu deal. I really don’t want to be in San Diego so close to the border if this situation is only going to get worse over the next few weeks. I wonder if it does get worse will the race be canceled?



I really don't have much to add or change today, I am using the Windows Live Writer for the first time. We will see how well this works.



Foothills Sports Medicine is starting its summer running program/group beginning this Saturday. Contact me if you are interested and I can put you in touch with the right people.





Anyone else addicted to the Techno Viking???



----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Pepe Deluxe - Daddy's Blazin' BBQ
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: