Monday, April 14, 2008

Useful information!

----------------
Now playing: Emiliana Torrini - Fingertips
via FoxyTunes

Useful information!

http://www.athlinks.com/


This is a website that I recently came across that when you enter your name it brings up all of the races (running, biking, triathlon, etc) you have done in recent years along with the finishing times, or so they say. When I put my name in many of the races I have done came up, along with several races and times for events that have taken place in States where I have never stepped foot. Also several runs I have done were not listed at all, so while this site can be useful if you have forgotten what your finishing time was at a certain race, you may or may not find it here, along with some races you didn’t know you did! Where are those finisher medals and t-shirts?


----------------
Now playing: Chungking - Following
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Athlinks said...

Hey RunFarArizona - thanks for the mention of Athlinks. We have about 15 million athlete profiles in the system and chances are, there are one or two folks with your same name in other parts of the country.

Let me know what your name is - feel free to drop me a friend request on the site (Troy Busot) - and we will get your profile and results all sorted out.

Also, if we are missing any of your races, you can get them added automatically by using the Add A Race button at the top of the page. Give us the link to the race and our guys will do the rest.

Best Regards,
Troy
Athlinks.com

RunFar Az said...

Thanks for the update and info on how to correct mislabeled information. I imagine that with as many people participating in events across the Country, keeping them straight is quite a task.

Keep up the good work and site!